Saturday, May 29, 2010

Well, it's been some time since I've written a blog. Not a whole lot has happened. My hours were cut at work, my daughter is home and will start her new job in a few weeks, and my middle son is on a larger tug boat now. My oldest son has his house up for sale and I have no clue as to where he and Liisa will live if they sell it! That's what's happening on the home front.
In the Keweenaw, the start of the summer season is in full swing, with tons of traffic with campers and/or boats in tow heading north. The lilacs are at their peak, but it has been super dry. I went down to Eagle River last Tuesday morning and couldn't believe how much beach is exposed. I've never seen that much sand. Obviously, I didn't get a camera for Christmas, otherwise I'd show you just how much beach is there. I suppose I could've taken a picture with my phone and posted it. I'll try that next time! All for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment